Thursday, March 16, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day

May the road rise up to meet you...
I love St. Pat's day...do you? Maybe I'll eat some potato soup or not. The only day of the year when I'm very Irish and so is this teapot - a little wear'n of the green...



Use a felt tip marker to draw a shamrock or other Irish design (a Celtic Knot?) on a porcelain dish or teapot. Make the design as simple or fancy as you would like. Remove it with a cotton ball dipped in denatured alcohol and you are ready for your next work of art. 




I machine embroidered two kitchen towels this year. The design "Shamrock Bow" ATG2517 is available at Ann the Gran - changed the red bow to a blue-green to go with my kitchen better. These will be used for spring and maybe summer, too.

That is all I did for St. Patrick's Day. Still makes me smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment