Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Sweet Cinnamon Roll Hearts

Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, one of my favorite holidays! I'm not sure why, but I love it. Each year I fix my honey sweet cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Just a little thing that is easy to do and kind of dorky...and I'm okay with that. I've only made sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch a couple of times, they were "oh so good" but made massive amounts! Let's face it, my family does not need the empty calories. So now I just make the kind in the tube. We like the orange ones from Pillsbury. And I don't feel so bad if I throw a few out. Like that's going to happen.
Open the tube and shape the rolls like above in the greased baking pan (a glass pie pan works great for me). Then bake per directions on the package. 
See how pretty they turn out? Then slather those hot rolls with the frosting included in the tube.
Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment